Science as Art 2018 Exhibit Schedule
Friday, April 6, 2018
- 8:00 – 10:00 AM – Artists with non-2D formats should drop off their artwork at Hendrix Student Center Atrium during this time.
- 8:00 – 12:00 PM – Exhibit will be set up
- 12:30 – 3:00 PM – Judges evaluate entries
- 12:00 – 4:00 PM – Artwork will be displayed and open to the public in the Hendrix Student Center Atrium. People's Choice votes will be accepted during this time.
- 4:00 – 6:00 PM – A “Meet the Artist” reception will be held, where artists, judges, and all festival attendees are welcome to mingle. Hors d'oeuvres will be provided. Winners will be announced between 5:30 - 6:00 PM.
Prizes for Science as Art 2018 will be electronic gift cards, which will be ordered specifically for each winner and will be available for pick up at some time after the festival.